Future major version (3.0)
For the next major version, the app will be a standalone app again. That means that it will not be a preference pane. This is needed for technical limitations, to ease the development and to evolve the application.
In this major version there are several things that will be added:
- A calendar view, with a list of your next aired episodes.
- Ability to download a show dubbed to several languages apart from English (Spanish, French, etc).
- Post-processing options, to automatically manipulate the
downloaded episodes. This includes:
- Auto-uncompressing rars.
- Better organization in folders with custom names.
- Subtitle downloading that matches the file.
- Easy auto-conversion to Apple formats (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, etc).
- Adding metadata to the episode.
- Adding the episodes to iTunes, XBMC, PLEX.
- Notifying several social sites.
- Running a custom script.
- Removing downloaded episodes older than a week, a month, etc.
These things will not (cannot) be added until this major version.