Just a few questions

Braxton

02 May, 2012 06:27 PM

Hey, I just recently downloaded the TVShows2 app and I have to say I really enjoy the extensive list of shows.

However, I do have two questions in regard to the app. The first question is, for a lot of these shows I am wanting to download, I have not seen any of the earlier episodes. Is there a way to download from, say, season 1 until now before I download more recent episodes? Will I simply have to download them manually?

Also, I had the old TVShows app on my computer before, but decided to get rid of it. However, even though I got rid of the app, my subscriptions still download. Do you know of a way to change it so that they do not keep downloading so I can keep all of my subscriptions just in TVShows 2?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Víctor Pimentel on 05 May, 2012 03:40 PM

Hi Braxton,

Because of how TVShows works, it only "knows" about the most recent episodes. If you want to download whole seasons, it is best to just visit The Pirate Bay and search for full seasons.

About the second question, it's strange that both apps are working together. You can try using the uninstaller from here:

http://tvshowsapp.com/files/TVShows_0.4.8r2.zip

Cheers!

2. Víctor Pimentel closed this discussion on 05 May, 2012 03:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac